The deep meaning of this year's Hanukkah - FR NEWS

FR NEWS

Latest News in all over the world and all countries news instant updates

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday 28 November 2021

The deep meaning of this year's Hanukkah

Like millions of other Americans, I am bewildered and frustrated by the inequities and abuses of freedom that have defined our current moment. Our collective brokenness, exemplified by the acquittal (and by some, celebration) of Kyle Rittenhouse and the racism on display in the trial of the men convicted of killing Ahmaud Arbery, casts a darkness that at times has nearly overwhelmed me. Lately, when that happens, I look to my Hanukkah menorah standing on my bookshelf, awaiting its role in the upcoming holiday.

from CNN.com - RSS Channel - App International Edition https://ift.tt/3E3m1Wq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages